WCT 2017 Pakistan vs India Final Match Live Streaming

18th June 2017 (Sunday) : Watch Online ICC World Champions Trophy Pakistan vs India Final Match Live Streaming in HD on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, Star Sports, PAK vs Ind Final Match Live Score Card, Venue, Time Table in GMT PKT ( Pakistan Local Time ), Pak vs Ind Match Live Updates Ball by Ball on www.infoworld.pk

ICC WCT 2017 live streaming Pakistan, Pakistan vs India ICC WCT 2017 Final match, Live streaming Pakistan vs Ind, Final match live streaming, Pakistan Final match, live India Final match, WCT Final match, 18 June Pakistan Match Final prediction info, who will win Today, 18-06-2017 PAK vs Ind Match Online, Ptv sports streaming live PAK vs Ind Match.

WCT 2017 Pakistan vs India Final Match Live Streaming

WCT 2017 Pakistan vs India Final Match Live Streaming

<

LONDON – Pakistan are set to take on defending champion India in the Champions Trophy 2017 final clash today (Sunday) at The Oval, London.

What’s the weather forecast:

The rain played a significant role in Australia’s exit from the competition, but the sun has been out for the majority of this week and the forecast is great for Sunday.
The weatherman says we should expect lots of sun, highs of 28C and very little chance of rain.
Both the teams have already played each other in this competition – it was their first match of the Champions Trophy and took place on 4 June.
India posted an impressive 319/3, before rain shortened the match and Pakistan were set a revised target of 289 to win in 41 overs. They fell well short, and were bowled out for just 164.

What’s fans’ prediction:

Pakistan’s 60 per cent chances while India 40 per cent to win.

Squads

PAKISTAN

Sarfraz Ahmed (cap, wk), Azhar Ali, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafiz, Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Fakhar Zaman.

INDIA

Virat Kohli (capt), R Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Umesh Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Mohammed Shami.

Pakistan vs India Final Match Live Streaming

The first match will begin at 3:00pm (Indian Standard Time) and 2:30pm (Pakistan Standard Time)

Live Streaming : PTV Sports, Ten Sports, Star SPORTS

 

Leave a Reply

Ad Blocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Refresh