University of Peshawar Admission Session 2019 announced admission in MS/ M.Phil. & Ph.D. for the Session 2018-19 (Spring Semester). The University of Peshawar, as a mother educational institution of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is an outcome of the dream of the father of the nation and was created as the first ever University after independence. It is vigorously working with its full zeal and spirit, truly serving and sacred cause of education altogether. The University of Peshawar, being a mother Institution of the Khyber Pahtunkhwa is not only catering for the academic needs of Peshawar but also of the whole province and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).
Applications on prescribed form, obtainable from the UBL, University Campus Branch on cash payment of Rs.1000/-, for admission to MS/M.Phil/LLM and Ph.D programme (Spring Semester) Session 2018-19
ELIGIBILITY FOR MS/M.Phil:
- Relevant Masters degree / 4-years education after intermediate (130 Credit hours), with a minimum CGPA 2.5 in Semester System or 2nd Division in Annual System.
- Candidates must have passed GAT (General) conducted by NTS with at least 50% marks.
ELIGIBILITY FOR Ph.D:
- Candidates having MS/MPhil 18 years education with a minimum CGPA 3.0 in Semester System or 1st Division in Annual System.
- Candidates must have passed GAT (Subject) Test conducted by NTS with at least 60% marks.
Documents to be attached with Application Form:
- Master’s/BS 4 Years Degree and Transcript for M.Phil
- M.Phil/MS Degree and Transcript for Ph.D
- NTS GAT (General) Certificate (Result) for M.Phil
- NTS GAT (Subject) Certificate (Result) for Ph.D
- Character Certificate issued by the institute last attended for M.Phil & Ph.D
- 2 recent Passport size photographs for M.Phil & Ph.D
- C.N.I.C. and Domicile for M.Phil & Ph.D
Note: The selected candidate for admission must present his / her original documents for scrutiny before the Admissions Committee of the respective departments/institution/centres, on the announced day and date.
University of Peshawar Admission Session 2019
|Issuance of Admission Forms from United Bank Limited, Campus Branch, Peshawar||04.01.2019|
|Candidates will Register themselves for GAT-Subject (Ph.D) and GAT-General (M.Phil/MS/LLM) at NTS website www.nts.org.pk Note: Those candidates who have Valid Score Card for GAT(Subject) or GAT(General), as the case may be, are not required to appear in this test||04.01.2019 to 17.01.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Forms at Admission Office adjacent to Central Library, University of Peshawar||17.01.2019|
|GAT (Subject) Test for admission in PhD GAT (General) Test for admission in MPhil Note: The candidates will be informed through SMS about Test Time and Venue. Candidates shall download Roll No. slips from NTS website, and carry the same to the Test Centre alongwith CNIC.||29/30.01.2019 on NTS given time & centre|
|Declaration of Test Result||04.02.2019|
|Interview of the eligible and qualified candidates*||07.02.2019 at 9:30 am at the respective department|
|Commencement of Classes||11.02.2019|
| University of Peshawar Admission Session 2018-2019|
|To Download Advertisement :Click Here |
For Application Form (MS/M.Phil./LLM) : Click Here
For Application Form (Ph.D) : Click Here
- A candidate having valid GAT-Subject or GAT-General Score Card, is not required to appear in the said test to be conducted by NTS on 29/30.01.2019. He/she shall submit the Valid Score Card with his/her Ph.D/M.Phil Admission Form.
- Only those candidates will be considered for admission whose results are duly declared/notified by the Controller of Examinations on or before 17.01.2019.
- Candidates employed in any Government or Semi-Government Department/Organization must submit No Objection Certificate from the concerned Department/Organization before Provisional Admission.
- Provision of hostel accommodation will be subject to availability of seat and shall not be claimed as a matter of right.
- If found ineligible in scrutiny, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the Interview even he/she has qualified the GAT (Subject)/GAT (General) Test. Further, if the candidate appeared in the interview and later found to be ineligible for any reason, his/her admission will be cancelled at any stage.
- In case of ambiguity about eligibility, the opinion of the Graduate Studies Committee of the concerned department may be taken into consideration.
- All the HEC/University of Peshawar rules / regulations shall be applicable on the admitted scholars.
- The University reserves the right to make changes in any programme / admission procedure/regulations when and where deemed necessary.
- For further details/guidance Admission Office may be contacted on 091-9221418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.uop.edu.pk or visit the Directorate of Admissions during working hours.
- Incomplete admissions forms or documents received by post or after due date will not be entertained. For more Visit : Infoworld.pk