Apply for the Allied Bank Management Trainee 2018 MTO Program Apply Online for the above program for which MBA, MBIT, M.Com, Masters in Banking and /or Finance and/or Business or four years BBA Honors qualification is required and those who fulfill the criteria are welcome to apply via online before the last date 14th January 2018.
Read More:Allied Bank Management Trainee 2018 MTO Program Apply Online
|Title:||Allied Bank Management Trainee 2018 MTO Program Apply Online|
|Posted on:||11th Jan 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 14, 2018|
|Application Form:||Click Here|
|Organization:||Allied Bank Limited|
|View Full Size:||Click Her|
Allied Bank MTO Jobs 2018 Management Trainee Officers Salary Package & Sample Paper:
Candidates should be having the MBA, MBIT, M.Com, Masters in Banking and /or Finance and/or Business or four years BBA Honors from a reputable university recognized by HEC or from a reputable accredited foreign university
CGPA / Division: CGPA should be not less than of 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) in the final MBA transcript.
Age Limit: Age limit should not be above than 27 years on 31st December 2018.
How To Apply for ABL Bank MTO Jobs 2018:
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply via online at www.abl.com/careers.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Last Date for submission of application is January 14, 2018.
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through direct emails or through courier services as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Allied Bank MTO Jobs 2018
Last Date to Apply: January 14, 2018.
To Apply Online: Click Here
Above we discuss Allied Bank MTO Jobs 2018 Management Trainee Officers Salary Package & Sample Paper for which Masters in a relevant discipline is required to apply online before the deadline.