Join Pak Navy As PN Cadet Permanent Commission Jobs Term 2017-A Registration Online. This opportunity is for those who have acquired their basic qualification as F.SC with Matriculation as base education or O/A levels from recognized institutions, further, there are some age restrictions and a list of eligibility standards, which are required to be checked below.
Join Pak Navy As PN Cadet Permanent Commission
Join Pakistan Navy As PN Cadet Term 2017-A Commission Officer Jobs
Unmarried male citizens of Pakitan, falling within the age limit of 16-1/2 to 21 years or 17-23 years (Armed forces only), who have completed F.SC or O/A levels with minimum 60% marks are eligible to apply.
Note: Candidates appearing in F.SC part-II with minimum 65% marks in part-I may also apply on the basis of hope certificate.
Selection procedure would be comprising the following steps.
- Entrance test on 20th of November 2016.
- Followed by intelligence test for 30 minutes.
- Academic test (English, Mathematics, Physics and General Knowledge) 25 minutes.
- Result for written or entrance test on 10 December 2016.
- Preliminarily medical and interviews.
- Tests/Interviews at ISSB.
- Medical examination at CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Apply by proceeding with the online registration form provided at link below and registered candidates should have to bring the “Postal Order” for Rs.300/- (Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad).Starting date for online application submission is 23-10-2016, while the deadline for online registration is 6th of November 2016.